If you’ve survived a Kansas City summer, you don’t need to be sold on an air conditioner. Most summers bring about weeks full of triple-digit temperatures that make most of us want to stay inside to stay cool. The key is having an air conditioner that works properly and actually gets the job done.
Balance Point Heating & Cooling offers many services related to A/C units. Some of the most common reasons we are called for air conditioners include:
- New construction installations.
- Install a new system if your old, yet charming home, doesn’t currently have A/C.
- Replace A/C units if they’re old and not working.
- Fix A/C units if they are not cooling the home or making funny noises.
- Maintenance and service A/C units at the beginning of each season to avoid meltdowns … literally.
If you need a reliable company to work on your air conditioner, please contact us today. Use the contact form or give us a call.
We offer 7-day, 24-hour emergency service! Contact us at (816) 265-0448.
Common air conditioner problems
Here are a few of the most common reasons we are called out to evaluate an air conditioner.
- Air isn’t blowing through the vents.
- Air is not cold.
- The unit is making funny noises.
- The indoor unit is emitting a strange odor.
Before you call, make sure you check your air filter and breaker. The air filter may simply need changed. Also, when air conditioner units are running continuously, the breaker might flip and need switched back on.
If you still need help with your air conditioner, call us to schedule a service call.